Gonna mix it up tonight…
Thinking about trying the Fartlek approach (random, varying intervals of sprinting and jogging | not to be confused with fartleeks - random, varying intervals of “trot barks”)… seems appropriate with Insanity. I don’t want to injure myself tho, so probably a mile warm up with 1-1.5 miles of Fartlek’s and some cooldown distance…?
What kinda sprint workouts ya got?
18 Notes/ Hide
- mommymiles likes this
- thekgb likes this
- misslawson said: Fartlek is fun! Its actually swedish and means speedplay.. I do fartlek now and then, its even better with great music..
- burgers2biceps likes this
- tallmormon said: Hahahaha
- tallmormon likes this
- stuckinrunningmode likes this
- kadidoesthis likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- michaeldoeslife likes this
- thoroughly-milly said: I’m liking this only because of the word fartlek
- thoroughly-milly likes this
- runwithrach likes this
- getitgotitkeepit likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- jbizzle329 said: I just run. Find a dog that will.chase you. Run from it. Then run some more.
- mr-smit likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- x-opher posted this